Please use the links below to obtain your copies of:
- ADAA 2013 Poster by Trudy Scott Evidence-based research on the serious effects of gluten on mental health, with an in-depth look at testing and the gluten-free diet.
- ADAA 2012 Poster by Trudy Scott Case Study Woman with panic attacks
- Audio by Trudy Scott: Food and Mood – 9 Steps to Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings
Click here to download
- Is gluten one of the foods affecting your mood and anxiety levels?
- 9 Great Questions Women Ask About Food, Mood and their Health
- 5 Simple Steps to Reduce Anxiety Now
You will also start receiving my bi-weekly online newsletter ‘Food, Mood and Gal Stuff’ filled with food and mood articles, recent research, event information, and more.
Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Certified Nutritionist
Author, The Antianxiety Food Solution